Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update

We're nearing the end of the paper trail.  I'm hoping and praying for only one more month before we send our Dossier to Ethiopia and officially become "paperwork pregnant".  It'll be over a month past when I had originally hoped we'd have it sent, but as I continue to learn: there's a lot that's not in my control (a lifelong lesson)!  We're just finishing up tying loose ends and waiting for our social worker to complete our homestudy draft. 

In the meantime, in a couple of weeks we are able to host an Orphan/Adoption/International Justice Mission event at our church along with another child advocate.  We are praying that God brings lots of people, AND that He stirs up the hearts of those who come to do what they can to look after orphans and children who are trapped in modern day slavery.  I'm so excited to see what God has in store for this body of believers.  I know He's moving in power!

No comments:

Post a Comment