Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Bump in the Road

So I've already been feeling lately like the paper chase is never going to end, and then I get an email this morning.  Ugh.  It was from the Dossier (the fancy name for all the paperwork we have to compile to send to Washington DC then on to Ethiopia) coordinator at our adoption agency.  She just got copies of almost all of our paperwork that I recently sent to her and said that we're going to have to re-do almost all of it because the typed date on top of the papers doesn't match the notary date. 

Lovely.  Another bump in the road.

After hearing this, I went to pray and ball my eyes out.  Then I called my husband and cried some more to him.  Of course, he put things in great perspective and is going to take a day off this week so that we can get it all redone--or some of it redone--we'll see how things go.

By the way, the Orphan Care/Adoption/IJM meeting we had at church went amazingly well.  My husband spoke passionately from his heart and it was great to see so many people interested in and moved by this cause.  It's my dream that the children's wing of our church will someday look like the United Nations--we'll see what God's going to do with this grassroots movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment