Tuesday, November 2, 2010

147 Million Orphans

We attended the Christian Alliance for Orphan Summit VI this past year in Minneapolis, MN.  It was there that I was first introduced to the 147 Million Orphan t-shirts which were sold out by the time I made up my mind to get one.  I just purchased one recently, and the proceeds for the shirt goes to helping the cause of Fatherless.  You're giving money, AND wearing something that brings awareness to orphans--talk about killing two birds with one stone! 
You can find these super cool shirts at http://www.147millionorphans.com/, and I also recommend checking out the blogs of the women who began this ministry.  It's always so encouraging to learn about others who share the same passion for the Fatherless and see what they're doing to advocate for this cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment