We recently found out that our case was submitted to the US Embassy this past Wednesday. We were a bit bummed to find out that this means another 6-8 weeks of waiting before we're able to head back to Ethiopia to bring Lincoln home. This time frame is only if there aren't any problems. If there are, it'll take longer. Please pray for patience for us as we wait, and for everything to go smoothly so we aren't delayed--a delay could mean that I would be too far along in my pregnancy to travel back with Jamey which would be very hard for me.
"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."