Sunday, July 10, 2011

Be blessed by this amazing blog...

Since beginning our adoption process in the Summer of 2010, I've really become thrust in to the world of blogging.  It has been such a blessing to read about people who share the same passion and pour out their lives to care for orphans.  One of my favorite blogs that has touched my heart and brought me to tears is this one:
Katie, a girl in her twenties, moved to Uganda and has been living there the past four years caring for 13 little girls, her "daughters", several of whom she's adopted.  She began a ministry called Amazima and she spends her days living in Uganda pouring out her life caring for people in the community, helping women make a living creating necklaces, and caring for her family of daughters.  I was so touched reading one of her recent posts "Around Here We Live Bent Low".

Check out this amazing blog and be blessed by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment